Dec. 5, 2010: How To Access WikiLeaks
Latest version is always here: How To Access WikiLeaks
UPDATE: 5/05/10 – Yesterday 188.8.131.52 was having issues and the best way to access the information was on the mirrors. It seems things are okay today. The site was undergoing ‘scheduled maintenance’.
UDATE: 12/04/2010 – Many of the domains pointing to WikiLeaks have gone down at this point. It looks like the individual country codes have held on the longest and a direct IP is still the best way to access the site. When you get there please download the site archive abailable there. You can also download it directly here so we can keep it in as many hands as possible. Click Here to Download the Torrent of a full site archive. Also, since we have received so much traffic on this site over the last 24 hours via google searches I just wanted to invite all you new visitors to check out our latest podcast on Wikileaks which you can find here.
After their domain name has been siezed you may be wondering “how can I access WikiLeaks?” Early this morning WikiLeaks posted their direct IP on Twitter encouraging us to get the word out there. Their url has been taken, but we can still accessinformation directly. We must spread this information, provide links, mirrors and keep the information in the public eye.
@WIKILEAKS: Free speech has a number: http://184.108.40.206
Please help get this information out there to the general public. The state is doing all they can to deny access.
You can be assured that this is only the beginning of the states war on truth andWikiLeaks.
Please save the IP address http://220.127.116.11.
Also Google still has a Cache of the site that can be found here.
Please re-post this on your blogs to help get the word out there.
Other Ways To Access WikiLeaks:
In case something happens, here are some mirrors etc.. via:http://mirror.wikileaks.info/
Real mirrors on different IP Addresses
We need more real mirrors. If you have information on these please send it to me. If you have further sources to access the information also please forward it to me so I can post it all here. You can reach me here.
UPDATE: Some pages have gone down today. If you find some links that no longer work or new ones please contact me here to let me know.
- http://www.powned.tv/wikileaks/ Mirror hosted in France [18.104.22.168]
- wikileaks.se – Mirror hosted in Sweden [22.214.171.124] (Currently the server is not found)
- wikileaks.de – Points to Official Site [126.96.36.199]
- wikileaks.eu – Points to Official Site [188.8.131.52]
- wikileaks.fi – Points to Official Site [184.108.40.206]
- wikileaks.nl – Points to Official Site [220.127.116.11]
- wikileaks.pl – Points to Official Site [18.104.22.168]
- ljsf.org – Points to Official Site [22.214.171.124]
- sunshinepress.org – Secure Document Submission Page [126.96.36.199]
- wikileaks.us – Points to Official Site [188.8.131.52] (Not Working)
- wikileaks.mobi – Points to Official Site [184.108.40.206] (Not Working)
- wikileaks.ch – Temporary Wikileaks Page [220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168] (Not Working)
- wikileaks.org – Official Wikileaks Page [22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199] (Not Working)
- cablegate.wikileaks.org – Secret US Embassy Cables [188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11] (Not Working)
- chat.wikileaks.org – Secure SSL Chat Page [18.104.22.168] (Not Working)
- wikileaks.com – Points to Official Site [22.214.171.124] (Not Working)
- wikileaks.net – Points to Official Site [126.96.36.199] (Not Working)
- wikileaks.biz – Points to Official Site [188.8.131.52](Not Working)
Domains Pointing to:
The following look to not be working anymore. I am leaving the links active in case one does, but these might just lead to godaddy landing pages and stuff like that.
Social Media WikiLeaks Links
UDATE: 12/04/10 Currently the Do-Follow Network is also keeping up with us. They stated that we need more, and we do, so please help re-post the information and keep on it. Also Thomas Knapp has posted the information on his blog here. I will be updating this post as things change, and I will be linking to others who are keeping this information posted in case a blog or a site goes down or something strange.